Sunday, January 1, 2017

Elf Emma with Lights and Paper Nest Dolls

Christmas is over and the new year is almost here!  Are you excited?  Did you make resolutions or goals for the new year?  I made a couple goals that I intend to reach this year!  And I'm excited to get started.

To finish the 2016 Paper Nest Dolls year off, I decided to color one of Christine's fabulous Christmas images.  This is Elf Emma with Lights:


I colored her using my Copics and Prismacolor Pencils and completed the card using paper from the Recollections "Say Freeze" collection and some adhesive pearls from my stash.  The sentiment is from my Stamp of Approval box and the stamp set was manufactured by Catherine Pooler Designs.

Stay tuned for more fun....Monday starts a new challenge at Paper Nest Dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment