Wednesday, November 6, 2019

HLS ATC Challenge: Set of 3


Hello everyone, I have been a bit behind, but I am posting my ATCs that were October for the HLS challenge blog.  This challenge is now over, but that doesn't mean you can't still use it for inspiration!





The theme for this challenge was "a set of three" so I chose to create three ATCs using this super awesome stamp set from Pink Ink Designs.  This dragonfly just makes my heart sing.  

I started with a distress ink and stamped background.  I usually do several of these backgrounds way ahead of time in various colors.  Then when I need one, I just pick one and I have a great starting point!



I stamped this dragonfly and decided to add shadows and highlights with my Prismacolor pencils.  I added a shadow around the dragonfly with my black Stabilo All pencil and activated it with water.


To finish them off, I added some Tim Holtz word stickers and some clear Nuvo Crystal Drops.  Easily one of my favorite ATC sets!  Thanks for stopping by ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment