Saturday, November 30, 2019

HLS Watercolor Challenge: December

It's time for a new watercolor challenge on the Happy Little Stampers Challenge Blog and this month's theme is Christmas, of course!


I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers for this image.  I wanted to see if I could color an entire image with my set, and i was able to which made me happy.  It means that I can take just those with me when I travel lol.

I used the following markers to complete this image along with the tiniest amount of Gold liquid acrylic ink to add the spots on the red ribbon:

Pale Pink                 Light Green
Light Pink                Deep Green
Light Grey               Red
Grey                       Deep Red
Deep Brown             Carmine Red
Mid Brown               Wine Red
Natural Grey

Thanks for stopping by today!  I will be staying with the team again for the next six months, so I look forward to inspiring with more watercolor fun!Hope to see you at the challenge blog Here.


5 comments:

  1. This is utterly adorable! Such a sweet image, and so perfectly coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leah this is just so cute and adorable. Beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Amazing work with watercolor! I love how you directed the color. Your background is so dramatic and the selected image is simply touching.
    Merry Christmas, Leah
    BożenA xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet, Leah! I love these gorgeous little rabbits! Wishing you a wonderful 2020!

    ReplyDelete