Saturday, August 14, 2021

Sweet Sentiment August 2021 Release and some news!

 Hello, hello everyone!  It's been a hot minute (or six!) since I last produced a blog post and I felt it was time to resurrect this baby!

Let's start off with a new release for Sweet Sentiment lol.  August's new release is full of fun critters and special sentiments, as well as a few snarky comments lol.  I have created a larger embellishment cluster which I will be using on a scrapbook layout very soon!  I colored up the deer using my Copic markers (although I'm hugely out of practice lol) and added her to some other fun pieces to create this embellishment cluster.




I added some stamped leaves and burlap to a wooden window frame I have colored with distress inks.  I added a small piece of punched scrapbook paper to the back of the window to look like curtains and then added some fun pieces to the front to look like an out-side-your-window scene!  The sentiment is also from the Ew People Stamp set, which you can find right here.


I love how this embellishment cluster turned out and I know just the photo to use it with on a scrapbook layout!  You can watch for that video on my Youtube channel here.


I have been wanting to combine my love of stamping and coloring with my love of scrapbooking for a while now and it just hit me yesterday how to do it!  I must have shut my brain off for a few months because I don't know why it didn't occur to me sooner lol.  This also shows you a different way to use these wonderful, sometimes snarky stamps from Sweet Sentiment!

And now for some other news... I have been accepted on the design team for Passionate Paper Creations and Friends with Rhea!  I am so excited about this new venture and I'm really hoping between this group and Sweet Sentiment that my mojo will be jumpstarted back into motion right quickly!  If you are not a member of the PPCF Facebook group, you can join us here, and don't forget to answer all the questions when you request to join, it's important!

Also, if you are looking to be a part of a design team, Rhea would love to have a few more designers on her team, so consider joining us in that capacity as well!

I have some video series' I am preparing for a Fall start, so strap yourself in and come and join me!

Talk you soon and remember to embrace your crafty weirdness,

Leah


1 comment: