Saturday, February 25, 2023

Hey! I'm thinking About You!

 Good day my friends!  Popping in to share a project with you today for Artful Angel using the Hey Hey Hey stamp set from Catherine Pooler.



This is such a versatile stamp set!  It can be used for masculine or feminine cards, for children or adults, and even seniors!

For this card, I chose a more masculine color palette and created a plaid background with my Copic markers.  I stamped the large empty Hey sentiment and also colored it with my Copics and then deepened the shading with my Prismacolor Premiere pencils.
To finish it off, I added another sentiment and some of my favorite enamel dots.


Have you joined the Artful Angel Takes Flight Facebook group yet?  We have loads of fun and inspiration going on in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment