Friday, February 10, 2023

New Watercolor Whimsy Collaboration with StampGrl (Dalis)

 Good day my friends!  I am excited to start this new collaboration with Dalis (StamprGrl).  We were supposed to start in January, but...I ended up catching every virus known to man in January and was sick for pretty much the whole month.  I am now on the mend though and we decided to roll January's project into February, so you get 2 projects this month :)

A little background:  Dalis and I decided to do a collaboration with watercolors as our medium.  We randomly chose 12 stamp companies from our combined stash and assigned one company to each month.  Dalis and I won't have the same stamps, but that's part of the fun of it...you get two different inspiration pieces from the same company every month!

January's company is Stampendous, House Mouse collection specifically!  And for February we have Avery Elle.

You can see Dalis' beautiful creations here!

Here is my January creation using Stampendous/House Mouse Designs' Happy Hoppers Bouncing Bunnies!


They look like they're having loads of fun don't they!  My projects are watercolored using Prima Marketing watercolors.  

For my February project, I worked with Avery Elle's Peonies stamp set.


Such a fun month for this new collaboration.  Dalis and I will be back on March 10 with some more watercolor fun using stamps from Stampendous!

No comments:

Post a Comment