Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Whimsical Whale Card

And I have saved the best for last my friends! 

Hey crafty friends, I am here to share a card with you today featuring the Flower Whale stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I think this is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets!  Whimsical, yet classy.  I love it!



I colored all the images in the stamp set using my Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.  I fussy-cut them all out and layered them over a distress inked background using Uncharted Mariner and the Triangle Mosaic stencil from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I added the Friend sentiments using the Friend word die and Friend stamp set, also from TRHD.  Lastly, I added some clear enamel dots to finish it off.  I love love love how this card turned out!




No comments:

Post a Comment