Monday, December 12, 2022

Season's Greetings with Joy Clair Designs

 Are we there yet?  Not quite, but we're getting closer!  I have created a fun Christmas card to share with you today featuring the Merry & Bright digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.


Do you know what draws me to digital designs the most??  It's the fact that I can make them whatever size I want!  Sometimes I like to create a scene with multiple images, and sometimes I like to choose one image and print it out as big as I can to have it fit on a card.  This is what makes them so much fun!  Plus, if you are an alcohol marker or pencil colorist, any ink jet printer will do the job.

This image is from the Merry & Bright digital stamp collection and I have colored it with my Copic markers, layered it over some patterned paper and added a sentiment from the same digital stamp set.

Digital stamps are so versatile.

That's all for me today my friends, I will see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment