Friday, December 16, 2022

Timeless Christmas Card

  

Another one of my favorites with TRHD...

Remember the other day when I said get ready for a timeless image from The Rabbit Hole Designs?  Well, here it is lol.  This is the Merry & Bright stamp set from TRHD.  This stamp set creates a classy Christmas card with the perfect holiday image.



I love to create a clean and simple card, and what better way to do it than with a stamped image that will never go out of style?  This single-layer card was created by coloring the image with my Copic markers and creating a soft shadow behind both the iomage and the sentiment with some neutral grey Copic markers.  To finish off this card, I layered it over some gold foil cardstock and added some white glittery enamel dots.




This stamp set is available in The Rabbit Hole Designs shop, as well as whole host of other wonderful stamps you can add to your collection ;)  You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment