Monday, March 21, 2016

Tunnel of Love with Paper Nest Dolls :)

Hello everyone!  vAre you ready for Spring???  I am SO ready lol, but of course we got our usual mid-March snowstorm the other day, and had to shovel a whole other foot of snow lol.  Ah well, the joys of living in the north I guess.  I still wouldn't trade it for the world :)

I have chosen to create using the "Tunnel of Love" rubber stamp image from the Paper Nest Dolls this week for some inspiration for you :)


These two are just too adorable, and I couldn't resist coloring them up for my inspiration post this week ;)

You can find this sweet stamp in Christine's online store at Paper Nest Dolls.  Come and join in the fun over at the challenge blog for our monthly challenge, the theme is always Anything Goes!

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment