Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Lala Land Crafts' Rose Faerie Marci with Quick Creations

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well and happy :)  I am so looking forward to spring, and it was almost here!  I say was...lol...because it happened again, like every year, it snowed again, just when the grass was beginning to show again.  A whole foot of snow!  Anyways, enough of my belly aching.

I have created a card using Rose Faerie Marci by Lala Land Crafts and some gorgeous Fairy Dust paper from Kaisercraft.


I was having so much fun with that gorgeous paper from Kaisercraft, that I couldn't stop at just this card, lol, so I CASed a recent card from Catherine Pooler and created this card :)


You can find the Rose Faerie Marci stamp from Lala Land Crafts and the Fairy Dust paper from Kaisercraft in Noelle Martins online shop at Quick Creations.

There is also a monthly challenge going on, and the theme is HEARTS!   Come and show us what you can come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment