Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Feature - Derwent Inktence Pencils!

HI!  I have another Friday Feature card for you today using Derwent Inktense pencils :)  SPOILER ALERT****these MAY just be my favorite of the five pencil brands...but are you really surprised? LOL!






I also think this may be favorite card out of the five lol.  I just love the way it turned out.  The flower stamp is an unamed STampin' Up I believe (if you recognize it please let me know lol) and the sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Set "Yippee Skippee".

All five of these cards have been embossed before watercoloring.  For card work, I just find it that much easier and faster to watercolor when the image is embossed.

Next week, I will have Prismacolor Watercolor pencils to pay with so  come back and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment