Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Magnolia Tulips Thinking of You with Quick Creations

Hello everyone, I have a card for you today for Quick Creations using the Magnolia stamps "Two Tulips", Lawn Fawn's "Scripty Sayings" stamp set and paper from the CC Designs "Pastel my Belle" collection.



I colored this image using my Prismacolor Premiere Pencils on hot pressed water color paper.  I love pencils on this paper, it seems to have just the right amount of tooth to it, and the pencils blend just beautifully.

I stamped the tulips and masked them off to be able to stamp them three times in total to look like a row of tulips.

You can find the linked items in Noelle's online shop at Quick Creations.  Come and join in the monthly challenge, there is a new one starting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment