Monday, August 15, 2016

Good Witch Emma with Paper Nest Dolls :)

Hello everyone, I have some sweet inspiration for you today for Paper Nest Dolls.  This is Good Witch Emma :)






She is so sweet!   And you can find the rubber stamp of her in the online shop at Paper Nest Dolls :)

To create this card, I used paper from the My Mind's Eye "Blush" collection as well as some sequins and flowers from my stash.  The sentiment is from an unknown stamp set that I have in my stash lol, sorry, I have no idea what company it's from...I know, bad, bad, bad.

I colored her using my Copics and Prismacolor Premiere pencils in the following colors:

Skin:  E000
PC927, 939, 1081
Hair:  Y23
PC942, 1034, 943, 916
Clothes:  Y32, R81
PC994, 995, 938

Thanks for stopping by!  Come back soon for more Paper Nest Dolls inspiration, and don't forget to join in the monthly challenge, the theme is always Anything Goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment