Saturday, November 19, 2022

Fairy Door with Woodware Designs

 Good day my friends, the snow is starting to stay on the ground here in the north.  How is the weather in your neck of woods? 

I am here to share a single-layer card with you today featuring the Fairy Door stamp set from Woodware Designs.  This company is fast becoming one of my favourites; stamp designer Francois Reed in particular!


I have colored this image wiht my Copic markers.  This stamp set is available (on sale!) at Scrapbook.com :)

Unfortunately I had a sticky marker and had to add some colored pencil over top to, not only deepend the shadows, but also to combat the shine fromt he sticky marker (ew).

What do you do to combat the shine left from a sticky marker?  I have also heard people use their embossing powder tools over the image to get a matte finish back.  Let me know in the comments below what you tips and tricks are for sticky marker shine!


No comments:

Post a Comment