Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Art by Miran Challenge

So, my second challenge entrance is for Art by Miran, who designs these gorgeous stamps, and has now released some of them as actual rubber stamps through Whimsy Stamps!  So far, her stamps have all been digital, but it will be so awesome to have some of her designs in rubber too.  If you are interested in her digital stamps, you can find them here.

For this challenge, I used Bashful Belinda, and colored her with pencil crayons.  I do like how she turned out, although blending coloring pencils takes some getting used to.  I used some lace, my own hand-dyed ribbon, and card stock die cuts, as well as Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

Loved working with this image, and hope to do more again soon!  Thanks Miran, your designs are beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. I think your blending skills are awesome #jealoushere

    ReplyDelete