Monday, July 14, 2014

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog

Trying my hand at a challenge this time :)  I created two cards, one with a PND  and one with a CC Designs Image.

The Paper Nest Dolls Image is Little Birdie Ellie.  I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers.  I am still learning, as I'm sure we all are, but I really like how she turned out!

The background is a mix of stained paper doilies, purple tool, pink and cream ribbon and cream and brown cardstock.  The flowers are paper roses from my stash that I stained with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and sprayed with Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold.

The Paper Nest Dolls "Little Birdie Ellie"


The second card is done with a colored image from CC Designs' Sugarplums collection :  "Sitting Sailor Emma" and "Dock".  Those of you who know me personally know that my youngest daughter loves to sail, and is now gone on a 6 week trip to southern Ontario to go sailing.  I made this card with her in mind :)

Love you Pnut!

CC Designs' Sugarplums "Sitting Sailor Emma"  and "Dock"
Both of the images were colored with Spectrum Noir markers, and the background is done with cardstock, Authentique-Abroad paper collection (6x6), die cuts from my Silhouette Portrait, and some rope trim.

I had a great time making both of these cards and hope to make more in the future!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Thank you for joining us at PND good luck hugs Sharon (DT)

    ReplyDelete