Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Gorjuss Spotlight with Quick Creations!

Hi everyone!  Noelle Martin, of Quick Creations has agreed to let me spotlight some of the rubber stamps she sells in her online store, and my first choice is Santoro's Gorjuss.  These designs are so .....hhhmmm....what's the word?  Artsy?  Definitely 'urban'.  I have started to collect them all :)

My first project to spotlight these awesome stamps, is "I Love You Little Rabbit", a friendship card I created using old book paper.  This was my first venture into stamping and coloring on old book paper, and it turns out, I absolutely love this technique.

Rubber stamp by Santoro's Gorjuss - I Love You Little Rabbit

Of course, there were some lessons learned during this trial, and you can read about them here :)

My second project is one I showed you a few days ago, using "The Collector".

Rubber stamp by Santoro's Gorjuss - The Collector



There are so many wonderful image companies, out there, I would be hard pressed to chose only one favourite!

Thank you Noelle, for allowing me the opportunity to spotlight these wonderful companies on my blog and yours, I hope I can do them all justice :)

Oh!  Stayed tuned on September 1st, for my first official CC Designs DDT project!

No comments:

Post a Comment