Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Magnolia fun with Quick Creations!

Hahaha, Noelle Martin over at Quick Creations, knows me far too well, she sent me another magnolia rubber stamp to use in my DT projects...this time Violet Tilda!

Violet Tilda, rubber stamp by Magnolia Stamps


How can you go wrong with Magnolia stamps!  Such a fun little image, and a very quick one to color up.  I also used Docrafts/Papermania and Imaginisce "Little princess" paper, and the Lala Land Crafts Honeycomb Die, all available in Noelle's online store.  I created the flower using ribbon and techniques I learned here.


Violet Tilda, rubber stamp by Magnolia Stamps
I colored Violet Tilda with my Prismacolor pencils in the following colors:

Hair - PC1085, 943, 946, 935
Skin - PC927, 939, 1029
Dress - PC1018, 929, 930
Flowers - PC1088, 1027

Noelle's store has many things available for the avid crafter, colorist, or scrapbooker/card maker.  She even has a monthly challenge on her blog.  Use an item found in her store, and follow the monthly theme to be eligible to win a prize!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment