Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My favourite piece :)

I can't believe I forgot to show you a super fun piece I made last month!  This image is by The East Wind, called Lucy Loo Profile, and I had so much fun coloring and making this project, I want to do her again with different hair colors and themes.

Lucy Loo - Profile, by The East Wind

I colored using my Prismacolor Pencils and then added her to a shadow box frame that I embellished further with patterned paper, metal embellishments and distress inks.  The background is done with copics and rubbing alcohol, and I have added white dots with liquid acrylic white ink.  This one is going up in my house as it is my absolute favouritest (yes, it's a word in my dictionary :P) project yet!

I love The East Wind images, they are so unique and original :)  And I have learned so much from Unky Lastrange, just watching her videos is very illuminating!

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to visit theeastwind.com for more wonderful images, and join in on the challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment