Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pretty Daisies with Quick Creations and Whimsy Stamps

An extra, fun project for Noelle over at Quick Creations.  Noelle treats me so well, that whenever I purchase a stamp from her, I also do a post about the project I make with it to give her some extra exposure :)  Thank you Noelle, I appreciate you.

Lazy Susan Buggies by Whimsy Stamps

For this project I colored up Lazy Susan Buggies from Whimsy Stamps, and although I don't have the color list, it is fairly simple and I'm positive you can figure out some wonderful combos for this sweet image :)

Lazy Susan Buggies by Whimsy Stamps
I colored this image using my Prismacolor pencils, but you can use whatever medium you like!  Just remember to adjust your stamping ink to your medium ;)

Noelle Martin at Quick Creations has a wide variety of rubber stamps and supplies, and she is very good to her customers.  She also has a monthly challenge over on her blog!  Follow the theme, and use something that can be found in her store to be eligible for a prize.  See you there soon!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card! And I too give a thumbs up for Quick Creations........LOVE ♥

    ReplyDelete