Thursday, March 12, 2015

Just Saying with ATTITUDE!

Ok, so remember when I said Unky has done it again?  Well, guess what, she has gone and done it AGAIN!  Man this woman is fantastically talented and I can't wait to get her new images, even tho my coloring pile is still pretty high, lol.

This image is called Lucy Loo - Lucy and I love her :)

Lucy Loo - Lucy by The East Wind

Don't you just love the attitude?  This girl just exudes character and originality, and to me, that's what being you is all about.  Just be you.

Lucy Loo - Lucy by The East Wind
I didn't keep my color list for this one, but I used my Prismacolor Pencils, with my go to skin colors (927, 939, and 1029) and black (935) for her hair :)

You can find this image and many, many, MANY more in The East Wind Etsy shop :)  You can also find The East Wind on Facebook and Instagram!  Stay tuned for more wonderfully original images from this talented lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment