Monday, May 18, 2015

Ballgown Inspiration with The Paper Nest Dolls

My inspiration this week for The Paper Nest Dolls is a Hello card using Ballgown Ella from the Fairytale Collection.  You can find her here in the online shop :)

Isn't she just the cutest?  I know I know, I say that about all of them.  BUT they are all so sweet!

Ballgown Ella by The Paper Nest Dolls
 I colored her using my Copics and Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors:

Hair:  Copics - Y21
PC1012, 942, 945
Skin:  Copics - E000
PC927, 939, 1029
Dress:  Copics - R20
PC1092, 1031, 937
Gloves:  PC1060 for shading :)

Ballgown Ella by The Paper Nest Dolls
This will be number 4 in my sketch self-challenge.  I have again used a card map from pagemaps.com, from their June 2011 maps pdf :)

If you are looking to add to your rubber stamp collection, you really should visit The Paper Nest Dolls online shop :)  You will find plenty to knock into your cart, even if it is accidentally ;P

And don't forget about the monthly challenge on the challenge blog.  It's always Anything Goes and always begins on the first Monday of every month.  Hope to see you there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment