Thursday, May 21, 2015

My Whimsical Little World Freebie Cupcake Image.

My Whimsical Little World gives away a freebie in their newsletter every month.  Lately it's all about cupcakes, and I'm good with that.  Who doesn't love a little bit of cupcake?

May Freebie by My Whimsical Little World
 This was such a fun image to color.  I followed a sketch and I would love to be able to give credit to the sketch designer, but in between moving and such I have misplaced the credentials, I am incredibly sorry :(

I colored this fun image with my Copics, Prismacolor Brush Markers and Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors:
Icing:  PB23
PC1082
Cake: E47
PC946, 948
Wrapper:  E21
PC997, 939, 1082
Ribbon:  Y21
PC1012, 942, 943

May Freebie by My Whimsical Little World
To find many more awesome and fun images to color, please visit the MWLW Etsy Shop here :)

Don't forget, good news coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment