Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Miss Anya Hats Off with Quick Creations

I have created a fun 'inspired' card for you this week, using The Greeting Farm's Miss Anya Hats.  Unfortunately, this stamp set is no longer available but Noelle Martin at Quick Creations has several other Miss Anya sets available :)


To complete this card, I used paper from the Kaisercraft "Fairy Dust" collection, Kaisercraft Mini Blooms in Coconut, the LDRS Creative Gilded Doily Die, Magnolia Doohickey Flowers dies and the sentiment and some bling from my stash.

I love how this card turned out, and it's much nicer even in person.  This stamp is one of my favorites of the Miss Anya sets, and unfortunately it's no longer available.  I have linked instead to the other Miss Anya sets that Noelle has in her shop at Quick Creations.

Stop by again soon for more fun inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment