Monday, May 23, 2016

Some Spring Inspiration with Quick Creations

Hello everyone!  It's a long weekend here this weekend, and my daughter Paige's 16th birthday!  Happy Birthday Pnut!  I love you with all my heart!

On that note, lol, I have a fun and loving Spring themed card for you today for Quick Creations, using the clear stamp "Nancy Gardens" from CC Designs.


I created this easel card using paper from the Doodlebug Design "Spring Garden" collection, the CC Designs "Vine" die, CC Designs "Mushroom Border"die, and some Petaloo "Burlap Blossoms", as well as some flowers from my stash :)


I wanted something with a spring feel to it for the sentiment, and when I came across this little poem by Alfred Lord Tennyson, I knew it was perfect.  And what a great sentiment it is on a card!

I colored her with my Copics and Prismacolor Premiere pencils, but I'm sorry, I didn't write down the recipe lol.

You can find the linked products in Noelle Martins online shop at Quick Creations, along with much ,much more!  Be careful, things may find a way of jumping into your cart hahahaha.

See you soon with more Quick Creations inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment