Friday, May 27, 2016

Some Saturated Canary with Quick Creations, Just Because!

I have another sweet card for Quick Creations, yes it's a busy week this week!  For this project, I created a "Just Because" card using the "Casey" rubber stamp from Saturated Canary and LDRS.


I finished this project using paper from the Bo Bunny "Madeleine" collection, some Prima Flowers Fabric Leaves, Petaloo "Burlap Blossoms", the Make a Card #5 die set from CC Designs, "Snowy Day" Enamel Dots from CC Designs, and some twine and flowers from my stash.

I think this is my most favorite card this month, this paper is to die for! and this color combination happens to be one of my faves too ;)

You can find all of the linked products in Noelle Martin's online store at Quick Creations :)  See you soon with more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment