Friday, September 6, 2019

Happy Little Stampers September ATC Challenge: Ocean/Sea

Happy Little Stampers' ATC Challenge theme this month is Ocean/Sea and this happens to be one of my favorite themes and color schemes :)  I also happen to love the water, it is my happy place.  It's so peaceful.


One of the reasons I enjoy creating ATCs so much is that I can create multiple background sheets and then use them as I need them.  All the cards in a set will have a matching background, but then every card will also be unique, even though I may use the same colors and stamp set, I always try and place the stamp in a different place, and use different quotes on each card.  Also, using a large background sheet allows me to be able to create larger sets.


There are 8 cards in this ATC set, and I will be trading these ones over at the 7 Kids Customer Create group this month.  You should come and join us this month at Happy Little Stampers Challenge Blog if you enjoy creating ATCs.  And if you love to trade them, the Worldwide Trading Group on Facebook is a great place to be!

1 comment:

  1. This ATC set background is gorgeous! Such a beautiful set of cards.

    ReplyDelete