Monday, October 24, 2022

Clarence Christmas with The Rabbit Hole Designs

Christmas is a-comin!  And to get the Holiday spirit going, we are featuring some already-released Christmas stamp sets this month at The Rabbit Hole Designs!


I created this Christmas card (pardon the lighting, I'm not in my usual space this week) using the Clarence Christmas stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I am linking up this stamp set here.

I colored the image with my Prismacolor Pencils, which I haven't used for quite a while.  Hallelujah, my mojo may be making a comeback!

I layered Clarence up with some Christmas-y patterned paper, some ribbon and some bling.  There are 3 Clarence images in this super vute stamp set, and I'm sure they will sell out quickly.  This stamp set was designed by the amazing Dustin Pike.


I will see you again soon my friends...are you getting into the Christmas spirit yet?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment