Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Such a Blessing with Joy Clair Designs

 Hello my crafty peeps!  It's my turn on the Joy Clair Designs blog today to share a slimline card I created using the Such a Blessing digital stamp set from the brand new collection "Gather Together" from Joy Clair Designs.

Such a Blessing Digital Stamp Set

Such a gorgeous new collection, Gather Together includes 4 digital stamp sets that include Thanksgiving, Christmas and even a floral set!

I colored this image with my Copic Markers and popped it up on dimensional adhesive.  I added some Tim Holtz tissue paper to my background and also added some distress inks to the edges.  I added the sentiment as a tag to some twine, and lastly put on some glittery bling to bring it all together.  A great card to brighten anyone's day!

I will see you again soon my friends, but in the meantime...go and checkout the Gather Together Collection over at Joy Clair Designs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment