Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Merry Christmas Sentiments with Artful Angel

As we get closer and closer to Christmas, we start pulling out or essential holiday crafting suuplies.  This is one stamp set that is an absolute must for cardmakers!  I created two cards to share with you today using the Big Christmas Stamp Set from Artful Angel.  

For this first one, I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock using Distress Ink and splattered with both the Distress Ink and some gold watercolor.  I layered it over some Christmas-y patterned paper and added some Holiday brads and a red lace bow.


For this second card, I stamped the sentiments in different fonts, with both Distress Ink Oxide and Memento Black Ink.  I also stamped the Christmas sentiment on some separate white cardstock with Memento Black Ink and added some dimensional adhesive.  I splattered both pieces with some gold watercolor and added some bright gold rick rack and some bling to finish it off.

Two fairly simple cards to add to my Christmas card stash.  I will see you again soon with more inspiration using some of the other stampsets from this month's new release at Artful Angel.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment