Wednesday, April 26, 2023

CC Designs Birthday Critters with Artful Angel - a Planner Insert Page!

 Good day my friends!  Today I am sharing a planner page I created using the Birthday Critters stamp set from CC Designs, available in the Artful Angel shop!


I wanted to create a page that migrates every year into my current planner, and what better page to create than a birthday list!  This cute little critter was perfect to pair with the Echo Park A Birthday Wish 6x6 paper pad, also available in the Artful Angel shop ;)

I colored this little kitty cat with my Copic markers and layered him up over some of the Echo Park paper.  I added some die cut letters and a birthday hat from the newly released Party Animal stamp set from Artful Angel.  I added the Happy Birthday title using the Big Birthday stamp set also from Artful Angel lol.  An all star cast in one planner page!

Did you know if you go to the Artful Angel Facebook group and search the stamp set you would like to see...you get a whole bunch of inspiration!?  Try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment