Sunday, April 23, 2023

You Fill My Day with Joy Clair Designs

 Well, hello my friends!  Are you ready for Spring yet?  I know I am.  We are still getting snow and winter storms here (OMG!) and I am very much ready to see green grass and unfrozen lakes!  To battle this, I have colored up some floral images from Joy Clair Designs this month.  For this project, I have created a card using the You FIll my Day digital stamp set :)


I colored this image using my Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils in fun spring colors.  I layered the image over some patterned paper from my stash and added some enamel dots.  Lastly, I added the digital image from the stamp set.

Are you in love with digital stamps yet?  If you are, have you been to the Joy Clair Designs shop yet?  So much digital goodness to fill your day!  If not, why not?  Tell me in the comments and let's have a conversation about it!







No comments:

Post a Comment