Thursday, January 24, 2019

More Gorjuss-ness with 7 Kids

The featured vendor this month is Santoro over at 7 Kids, so do you know what that means?  It means that ALL Gorjuss stamps are 20% off using the code "Gorjuss" at checkout!  I have created two cards using Gorjuss stamps for you today!



I used the "Rainy Daze" stamp to create this card by masking off and restamping the additional elements in the stamp set to build a wall behind her.



I then colored them up with my Copic markers and drew in the floor to look like actual wooden flooring.



I added the sentiment using a couple different stamps and then heat embossed them to make them stand out a little more on the busy background.


I absolutely love how this turned out and I even managed to discover a couple of new marker blends in the process :)


I created this card using the mini "Piracy" Gorjuss stamp.  I wanted her to be standing on a wooden dock, with a large wooden ship behind her.


I also used a sentiment stamp in nice bold black ink on top of some super awesome paper that I've recently discovered by Studio Light, called Winter Trails. 

Come and visit us in the shop and take advantage of that 20% off coupon on Gorjuss stamps this month!  And I'll see you soon with more Gorjuss makes because they are my favorite lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment