Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Crafty Christmas Collab 2020, Project 2

 Hello friends!  I am back with my second project for the Crafty Christmas Collab 2020 with Beth at Bourbon Creek Crafts.  This week I created a double page layout using 11 photos!

I had all of these photos from when my kids were little and we used to bring them to the kids' Christmas parties every year held by the company their father worked for.  They always came out with a polaroid photo of them with Santa :)  So I ended up with 11 photos from 1997 to 2003.  What great memories to document all in one place!


I did follow a sketch for this layout, but I cannot share the sketch with you as it was paid content from a Scrapbook Generation Allison Davis Class.  I did use the same Anna Griffin paper called Yuletide Greetings and i used several sheets of the paper in this layout.  I even machine stitched on my layout, which I have never done before.  Again, I supplemented my paper with the Stampin' Up glitter paper in green as well as some embellishments from my stash and my favorite Nicole Jones 911 Designs printable embellishments.  Do you enjoy printables?  Do you print them yourself or do you take them to a print shop?



No comments:

Post a Comment