Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Crafty Christmas Collab 2020, Project 4

 It's time for the last project share for the Crafty Christmas Collab 2020 with Beth at Bourbon Creek Crafts.  I had so much fun creating these projects.  It was the perfect way to bring back my mojo after a rollercoaster ride of a year!


For this project I decided to create some Christmas gift tags using the same paper pad as the other projects in this series:  Anna Griffin's Yuletide Greetings.  It was a 6x6 paper pad and I used every single piece of this paper as well as several 6x6 sheets of green glimmer paper from Stampin' Up.

I always fly by the seat of my pants when it comes to creating Christmas tags, lol.  I create a design that I like and then I create all of the tags with the same design, but using different papers and embellishment placements on each one.  This way they look like a set but also look beautiful individually.



I created 12 Christmas tags, I won't need to buy any ever again lol.  I have created so many in the last couple of years.  Do you enjoy creating tags?  I really enjoy creating mixed media tags, and if you're a follower of my blog you've seen a few, like this one.  I haven't created any in a while, maybe it's time to do more!  Stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment