Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Crafty Christmas Collab 2020, Project 3

 I am back again with my third project for the Crafty Christmas Collaboration with Beth at Bourbon Creek Crafts.  This time I decided to create some Christmas cards using the same paper pad, Anna Griffin's Yuletide Greetings.  This was a 6x6 paper pad from 2013.


I created 8 Christmas cards, nothing fancy...sometimes plain and simple is the classy way to go.  I didn't follow a sketch for this project, I came up with  simple design using the patterns in the paper as a guide and then made each card slightly different.  This was they look similar like they are a group, but still have their own individual look.



This paper was so gorgeous.  The classic colors and designs were so stunning.  I can't believe I had never used it before.  I hadn't even cracked the tape open on it lol.  



So I now have 8 more cards for my card stash.  Do you create and send out your own cards?  Do you prefer to create them using a sketch or do you like to come up with your own designs?

No comments:

Post a Comment