Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Internet Troll MemoryDex

 This fun stamp from Sweet Sentiment Stamps just makes me smile.  He is called Internet Troll and he even comes with some mushrooms!


Isn't he such a cute thing!  I have colored him with my Copic markers and cut him out using the matching dies.  I created a Memorydex card using some older autumn paper from my stash and distressed the edges of the card using Ranger Archival Distress Ink in Ground Espresso.  I die cut a couple extra mushrooms with scraps of the same paper collection and put them behind the stamped and colored mushrooms.  Those are popped on fun foam for some dimension.  He's even holding one in his hand!  

He looks like he's been having fun picking his mushrooms :)  I popped him up on some fun foam as well and finished it off with some fun glittery enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.

You can find this super fun stamp in the Sweet Sentiment shop along with a whole bunch of other wonderful stamps!  Have you joined the Sweet Sentiment Stamps and Friends Facebook group yet?  If not, you are missing out on some fun!  Jammie goes Live  several times a week! If you've never watched her color, you really should.  You won't be disappointed, I promise.

That's it for me today, enjoy your crafty time and stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment