Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Sweet Sentiment Oak Fairy Autumn Card

 Good day my crafty peeps!  I have created an autumn card today using the Oak Fairy stamp set from Sweet Sentiment Stamps.


She is a beautiful stamp to color, and you can go with whatever color palette you like!  I chose a fun fall color palette with yellows, greens, oranges and browns and paired it with some die cut leaves  and enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.

I decided to ink blend the background with fossilized Amber Distress Ink and detail cut the right side of the card to match the outline of the stamp.  The inside of the card has more die cut leaves and enamel dots on top of this gorgeous scrap of mustard yellow plaid paper.  The colors worked out perfectly together!

This is a fabulous stamp set from Sweet Sentiment Stamps and I'm sure I will be reaching for this ore than once!  Have you seen the projects from the design team using Oak Fairy?  Amazing!  You can see all of the design team's projects in the Sweet Sentiment Stamps and Friends Facebook group.  I hope to see you there!

See you again soon with more Sweet Sentiment projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment