Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Layered Mixed Media Card with Krista Smith Stamps

 Hello hello!  I have a fun layered mixed media card for you featuring a digital stamp from Krista Smith Stamps.  


Such a fun image to color!
I colored her using my Copic markers and layered her over some digital embellishments from Nicole Jones 911 Designs, some die cuts, some lace and even a tag!  I have inked the edges of the lighter paper with Stormy Sky Distress Ink and popped the image up on some foam for  even a little more dimension.  

I added a very small sentiment that says "A Note to Say" and finished the front of the card with some Gina Marie Designs Enamel Dots.  The inside of the card has a sentiment from Catherine Pooler Inks that says...You are Amazingly Amazing.  This card will be going to a friend from afar whom I very much enjoy chatting with regularly.

Thanks for stopping by today, I will be back soon with more inspiration and Copic fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment