Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Sweet Hello Card with Joy Clair Stamps

 Hello everyone!  I have been asked to guest design for Joy Clair Stamps this month and I'm starting out with this project I created using the To You digital stamp set.


Everyone who knows me knows I love to color florals.  And it doesn't matter what medium I use lol, I just love to color them.  So I created this super sweet "Hello" card for a super sweet friend using the gorgeous To You digital stamp set from Joy Clair Stamps.

I colored the digital image with my Copic markers and layered it over a die cut and some vintage looking Bo Bunny paper.  I added some details on the image with my white gel pen and added a sentiment and some clear enamel drops.  And Voila!  

I love how this card turned out!  Do you have a super sweet friend you would send a super sweet "Hello" card to?

I will see you again soon with more fun project using Joy Clair digital stamps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment