Tuesday, April 25, 2023

CC Designs Birthday Critters with Artful Angel

 I am frantically trying to catch up with my blogging and posting.  Unfortunately, I am behind what with trying to pack up both my daughter and I to move in opposite directions lol.  In the meantime, I have created a birthday card to share with you today using the Birthday Critters stamp set from CC designs, available at Artful Angel!


These cute little critters make great birthday (as well as many other celebratory) greeting cards both masculine and feminine!  For the cards I created (and there are a few ;)) I used the Echo Park paper 6x6 paper pad called A Birthday Wish Boy, also available in the Artful Angel shop!

I have colored this little critter using my Copic Markers and layered it over paper from the A Birthday Wish paper pad, added the stamped sentiment and some of enamel dots.  I have also used a card sketch to jump start my mojo (he seems to have gone on vacation without me!), although for the life of me I cannot remember where the sketch is from.

A new release is coming in May!  Are you excited?  Come and see us in the Facebook group, Artful Angel Takes Flight to see what's coming! 


No comments:

Post a Comment