Sunday, April 30, 2023

Stampendous Watercolor Whimsy with StamprGrl

 Good day friends!  Phew it's been one heck of a few months and I seem to be having the hardest time getting things together, including my Watercolor Whimsy posts!  This is a watercolor collaboration between myself and Dalis who is also known as StamprGrl!

So, for this month we are working on a Stampendous stamp set!  I have chosen this one called Daisy Thanks.


I stamped the daisies onto watercolor paper and painted them with a combination of Prima Marketing and Jane Davenport watercolors.  Then I decided to give it a mixed media vibe and added some color and stamping to the background.  I added the sentiment from the stamp set and finished the panel off with some black paint splatters and enamel dots.  

To put the card together I layered the panel over some black cardstock before adding it to the card base.  I love how soft the colors turned out but it still seems to have an impact!

Don't forget to go and visit Dalis' blog today to see which Stampendous stamp set she decided to create with!  Also, stay tuned for next month we are creating with The Greeting Farm stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment