Saturday, April 29, 2023

Zentangle Bookmark

 Hello my friends, thank you so much for joining me today!  I am here to share one of my Tangled bookmarks with you!

I created this bookmark using several tangles and fill-ins.  I created the watercolor background first.  Then added the drawing with my brown Micron pen.  To finish the drawing, I added shading and highlights with my graphite pencil and Prismacolor Premiere pencils.  I think this one is my favorite out of all 6.  I matted the bookmark onto black paper and punched the top.  Then I laminated it and added a handmade tassel.  I will be sharing more bookmarks with you soon!

I am in the process of moving both myself and my daughter in what could be opposite directions lol, so things are very sporadic and chaotic for us right now.  Please be patient with me as I get into SOME sort of schedule again ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment