Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Dream Home by Woodware Stamps

 Good day friends!  Have you discovered Woodware stamps yet?  I have and I am obsessed with them.  Especially the ones designed by Francois Read.  I have started a collection, I'm gonna be real lol.  Especially Francois' gnomes!  They are stinking adorable and are currently one of my top two absolute favourite gnomes :) (if you want to see my other favourite, stay tuned ;))


I stamped this Dream Home stamp in a grey ink (moving crafty stuff to a new place...) because I couldn't find my black ink lol.  It's a different look, but not one I think I will repeat.  I colored the image using my Copic Markers and layered it over some patterned paper from my stash (also a chore to find lol).  I added some enamel dots and some white highlights with my white gel pen.  I added the sentiment from the set and popped it up on dimensional adhesive to finish it off.

I'm sure you've seen some of the other Woodware stamp sets I have, I am enjoying them thoroughly.

I will see you again soon with my fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment