Friday, August 14, 2015

Strut Your Stuff with The East Wind

It's new release day at The East Wind, and although I am currently away on holidays, I have this sweet image all finished up for you :)  My image this week is called Strut, and she is another of Unky's sweet and unique digital images.



I colored this image using my Copics, Prismacolor Markers and Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors:

Hair: Copics E11
PC1082, 948, 935
Skin:  Copics E000
PC927, 939, 1029
Dress: Copics R20, PB108
PC923, 925, 937
Corsage: PB108
PC925, 938

To complete this card I also used, paper from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Union Square 6 x 6 pad, a Recollections paper doily, a Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Die, Spellbinders Die and some handmade ribbon flowers (made by me :), and a wooden button from my stash.  I also used some watercolor paint to splash a little color around the finished image, but on the white die cut.



You can find this one and many, many more original digital images in The East Wind Etsy Shop.  You can also find The East Wind on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!  Come on over to the blog as well, to join in the challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment