Friday, August 28, 2015

A New Release for The East Wind :)

Hello everyone, it's new release day over at The East Wind :)  This new image is called Lucy Loo - Hair.  Gee, lol, I wonder why.


I colored this image using my Copics and Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors:

Hair:  YR24
PC945, 946, 948, 942
Skin:  E000
PC927, 939, 1029
Eyes:  YG03
PC988, 908, 938
Lips:  PC1029, 938

I inked the edges of some of the papers using Vintage Photo and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks from Tim Holtz, and the paper is from my stash.

I am challenging myself to create more Birthday cards for people other than little girls lol.  Hopefully this piece fits into that category.



You can find many more original designs by Unky Lastrange over at The East Wind Etsy shop.  You can find her also at theeastwind.com, on Facebook and on Instagram and Pinterest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment