Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I'm a little Odd...how about you?

Haha, do you like the title?  I'm feeling a little odd today, since I have created a card using the super sweet "Renew" clear stamp from Some Odd Girl :)  Noelle Martin over at Quick Creations asked me to create with this stamp, and she is so cute!


It's a great spring image to play with, don't you think?

I colored her with my Copics and Prismacolor Pencils, and completed the card using paper from the Doodlebug Designs "Spring Garden" collection, and some flowers and bling from my stash :)  The sentiment is from Avery Elle, and the circle border stamp is from Catherine Poolers SOA collection :)  I used a sketch for this card too, which you can find here :)

You can find the linked products in Noelle's online store at Quick Creations, but you should definitely hurry, cuz I have a sneaking suspicion that this stamp won't be in the shop for long...she's just too sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment