Thursday, April 7, 2016

Many Thanks with Sweet Stamps

Hello everyone, I am here with some Sweet Stamps inspiration for you this week.  I have created two variations of the same card, using some molding paste, Gelatos, ribbon and some fun Sweet Stamp products which I have linked below :)


I made the one on the right first, using the Splish Splash stencil, the French Script Artsy Fartsy stamp, and a sentiment from the Framed Handwritten Words stamp set.  These were fun cards to make, and I had a great time playing with the molding paste and Gelatos!  The only difference between the two cards, aside from the ribbon, is that I colored the white cardstock with gelato before I stamped on with the card on the left.  Otherwise, these cards were made the exact same way.

I have decided that my theme for this month will be mixed media, so stay tuned for some more messy colorful fun using Sweet Stamps products!

Come back soon, for more fun and inspiration with Sweet Stamps!

1 comment: