Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Wee Stamps "Sweetie" with Quick Creations :)

Have I ever told you how much I love Wee Stamps?  I probably have but just in case I haven't...here you go...I LOVE Wee Stamps!  Sylvia Zet just pulls at my heart strings when she comes out with these sweet sweet images.

For Quick Creations this week, I have some inspiration using the newer image "Sweetie" from Whimsy Stamps/Wee Stamps.


Isn't she just the sweetest "Sweetie" ever?????

I created this card using paper from the Simple Stories "Enchanted" collection, some bling and flowers from my stash, and a sentiment from the CC Designs/Amy R "Winged Greetings" sentiment stamp set.  This stamp set is unfortunately discontinued...the sentiments are really nice, but, but, but...Noelle has ONE left!.

You can find the linked products in Noelle Martin's online shop at Quick Creations.  You'll really like dealing with Noelle, great customer service!

See you soon, and just a heads up...I'll have some more Wee Stamps inspiration coming this summer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment